Friday, January 18, 2013

REVIEW - Riding Stables 3DS

Well ok.  I've been playing Riding Stables 3DS & really enjoy it.  I'm not much into horse's in real life but in video games there cute.  :)
 
Riding Stables 3ds has a very in-depth storyline about the horse's & competitions & also about helping other riders in the game with there horse's.
 
You can:
 
Groom the horse:
 
Brushing, & Washing
 
Play with the different horses:
 
You can toss balls for them to fetch
Jump over fences
 
Feed the horses:
 
Carrots
Radish
Banana
Apple
Pear
Corn
Hay
Water
 
You can take pictures of your horses with AR Cards:
This is:  Charlie!
Charlie is a French Saddler horse. 
 
He was born on Jan 1st, 2013
 
You also earn points in the game to unlock toys, & other items etc.
 
You can use play coins to your horse:
 
Pear
Corn
Grain Feed
Quality Brush
Banana
Carrot Ball
Inflatable Horseshoe
 
I'll post pictures of my other horses that I'm helping to take care of in the game later.
 
Over all excellent game.  If your into horse games defently look into this.  This game was originally released in europe but they brought in over to the north american e-shop as a download only title.  So I downloaded it because I like horses & have also played let's Ride Best in Breed - 3DS. 
 

No comments: